quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon - Starting Post


Participant: Pedacinho Literário

The Wiked Valentine's Read-a-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of February 7-14 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through the huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can't participate more than one day, you're welcome to join in on the fun! 

***

I had so much fun the last time I participated in such a "reading party" that when I was told a second read-a-thon was on its way, I simply couldn't resist. And although the last (first) time didn't go as well as I expected, and these next days are going to be a bit hard on reading time, I am still joining in. Just for the fun of it! 

Like the previous time, my goals are to try and read as much as I can, to participate (at least) in some of the challenges and to socialize with other readathoners. 
What I'll be reading is still pretty much a surprise - even to me! So I'm just going to gather a couple of books that might or might not be the ones I will be reading during the read-a-thon. Just because my mood has been changing a lot lately. 


The Glimpse, Claire Merle
Wintergirls, Laurie Halse Anderson (Portuguese edition)
Starcrossed, Josephine Angelini

Oh, and this time, to shake this a little bit, instead of posting my updates in this post - the original post - I will be writing a new one when and if necessary. So... that's it! I wish you all, my fellow readathoners, the best of the readings! Let's have a wicked time!

2 comentários:

p7 disse...

Espero que este corra melhor... tens aí dois que me suscitam interesse, o Corações Gelados e o Predestinados. ;)

jen7waters disse...

You go girl ;D

2009 Pedacinho Literário. All Rights Reserved.